The following document contain the terms and conditions for students. In registering to become a student of Masaar Performance Institute you are accepting these terms and conditions for the entire training period.
Course Registration and Payment
- All the real estate operators in Ajman should obtain training and qualification certificates for practicing real estate activities. Those who have not passed the test must register in the training courses through the accredited training institutes of the Department (Masaar Performance Institute LLC)
- All students should register through the portal www.masaar.orgor through the registration desk at the Department of Land and Real Estate Regulation or through our MPI Hotline +971(0)50 22 55 714(call or whatsapp). Proof of payment has to be provided after registration to firstname.lastname@example.org through WhatsApp to our MPI Hotline +971(0)50 22 55 714and clearly mention the full name of the candidate(s).
- All Payments shall be done through the Department of Land and Real Estate Regulations.
- Cash payment in UAE Dirhams.
- Manager’s Cheque in AED.
Cheque returned for any reasons are subject to AED 500 cheque returned charge.
- Credit card payment.
- Proof of payment shall be made within 5 working days after registration. If proof of payment is not received after 5 working days, the registration is automatically cancelled and the candidate has to register again.
- Candidates who have paid already to the Department of Land and Real Estate Regulations must present a valid payment receipt issued by the Department of Land and Real Estate Regulations to email@example.com or through WhatsApp to our MPI Hotline +971(0)50 22 55 714. Valid payment receipt must be presented within 5 working days after registration. If the valid payment receipt is not received after 5 working days, the registration is automatically cancelled and the candidate has to register again.
Course fees include the following:
- Professional training of general course and activity courses
- Beverages and small snacks will be served during breaks
- Electronic course certificate
- Full and extensive course material and content will be available in electronic handouts for registered candidates both in Arabic and English language after the completion of the course
License Card Renewal
All licensed professionals are required to renew their License Cards prior to its expiration. Renewal of license cards will be done by undertaking a renewal exam at a cost of AED 500. Renewal exam has to be passed prior to the license card expiration. If the candidate fails to take and pass the renewal exam or the re-sit of the renewal exam before the license card expiration date, the candidate is required to take and pay for the full general course and the respective activity course(s) again.
- All candidates must attend 75% of both the general and activity courses in order to be eligible to attend the exam. The attendance together with a minimum of 75% pass in the exam will be required to get the mandatory license card to practice as a real estate broker in Ajman.
- Please ensure that all the details contained in the attendance sheet provided are accurate (such as name, company name, telephone, mobile, and email).
- Dress code should be in respect with local customs.
- When the candidate is 20 minutes late to an individual module of the general course or activity course, this will be counted as not attended.
Note: Please attend training 20 min earlierto avoid traffic and parking issues.
Course and Exam Rescheduling
- You may reschedule your exam by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have up to 2 months to book your exam from the date of completing the course
- If you fail the exam the first time you can repeat it for free within a period of one month.
- If you fail the second time you will have to take the courses once again with full payment.
- 75% is the minimum required score in the exam and a minimum of 75% attendance in the training courses is required to receive the license card.
- Achieving a score between 84% -94% in the exam will grant you a pass with honortitle, which will positively account towards the star rating of the candidate.
- Achieving a score of 94% and above in the exam will grant you a pass with great honortitle, which will positively account towards the star rating of the candidate.
Refund, Cancellation & Course Credit Policy
- The Participant is entitled to have a full re-fund for the fees paid if the course was cancelled by Masaar Performance Institute.
- If the course was re-scheduled by Masaar Performance Institute, refund is not possible.
- No Refund will be given in case of “absence” of the participant to any of the courses.
- The participants may re-schedule the course 10 working days prior to the course date. The paid amount will be used as course credit for the re-scheduled course date.
- The rescheduled course has to be taken within 6 months form the initial registration. If the participant fails to re-schedule within the 6 months, the course credit will be cancelled and the participant has to register and pay again.
- No Refund/course credit will be given in case the participant requests re-scheduling in less than 10 working days prior to the course start date.
- Course credit of the paid fee will be given to the registered company in case the registered broker leaves the real estate industry; in such a case the company has to inform the institute in no less than 2 weeks prior to the course date, and his labor card and visa cancellation documents.
- NON SMOKING: smoking is prohibited anywhere on the Department of Land and Real Estate Regulation premises or any other training venues.
- MOBILE PHONES: Kindly set your mobiles on silent mode or switch them off during training sessions. Don’t answer phone calls or messages during the training course, do it during the breaks. No Phones are allowed in the exam room.
- The Masaar Performance Institute and the Department of Land and Real Estate Regulation will not be responsible for any lost or damaged belongings.
Important to note:
- You are not allowed to leave the exam room without completing the exam
- Leave your mobile phone(s) out of the exam room; Students who do not comply will have their exams cancelled.
- Results will be available on the portal after completion of exams; any examination result related enquiries will not be answered over the phone due to confidentiality.
- Any Examinee caught cheating or portraying any suspicious behavior in an exam room will be marked as failed.
- If you fail any exam you will be given only one free re-take examination.
- In case of failure of the first exam, the re-sit exam should be done within 4 weeks from the first exam date.
Certificates can be downloaded from the portal www.masaar.org after the exam has been passed.
Payments made shall be chargeable:
The following Payments methods are accepted:
- Cash payment in UAE Dirhams.
- Manager’s Cheque in AED payable to “Masaar Performance Institute LLC”.
* Cheque returned for any reasons are subject to AED 500 cheque returned charge.
- Credit card payment through www.masaar.org.
- “All credit/debit cards’ details or information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties”
VAT and Administration fee
- 5% VAT applies to all Masaar Performance Institute fees and penalties.
- AED 10 knowledge fee applies to all course fees